A reimagining of the never-before-reissued tweed Pro Amp, the hand-wired ’57 Custom Pro-Amp replicates classic Fender tone with style. This sonically flexible amplifier is built around a vintage all-tube circuit with rich, sparkling clarity and creamy overdrive when turned up. Not only are its harmonically rich clean tones perfect for recreating classic guitar styles, it’s the ideal tonal canvas to create new sounds with today’s pedalboards.
- 26-watt hand-wired all-tube guitar combo amplifier
- Single 15” 8-ohm Eminence Special Design speaker
- Original 5E5A circuit with Fender Pure Vintage yellow capacitors and Schumacher transformers
- Single 12AY7 and two 12AX7 preamp tubes, two 6L6 power amp tubes and single 5AR4 rectifier tube
- Classic aesthetic appointments include tweed covering, chickenhead control knobs and top-mounted control panel
- Includes a protective cover